May 28, 2009

What I've been doing this week....

The past week has been a nightmare. The noises which we thought were from the neighbours cat turns out to be RATS, and they made their way into our apartment. Panicking that we were stuck in this lease for another 11 months I used my keen negotiating skills (crying to the building manager) to cancel the lease that day.


20 car and truck loads later we have all of our things out of the apartment and moved into my sisters place. We are sleeping on the living room futon with our furniture and clothes piled to the ceiling.... at least it's rat free.



Oh and I forgot to mention. Ratsville is already on the apartment listings ... and they upped the rent! Classy.
On a lighter note at least I now know that I have something in common with a supermodel.

4 comments:

Calee said...

I like the bottle of advil at the forefront...coincidence? Totally appropriate regardless.

Calee said...

oh yah...Welcome!

Unknown said...

Where in gods name did you get a curling stone?

Unknown said...

I'm thinking about renting this place I think!!! HA